Pan Cancer TPan Cancer T is a biotechnology spin-out from Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, the Netherlands dedicated to discovering and developing T cell receptor (TCR) T cell therapies. The company exploits 20 years of pioneering research in the field of adoptive T cell therapies. This foundation serves as a springboard towards breakthrough therapies for solid tumors.
Pan Cancer T develops natural affinity TCR T cell therapies against unique and proprietary intracellular targets expressed by multiple solid tumors.
- 30 intracellular targets
- First-in class for adoptive T cell therapy
- Restricted to tumor cells
- Immunogenic and shared amongst large patient cohorts
Fit TCR T cells
- Rigorous efficacy and safety screening
- High specificity and no cross-reactivity
- Natural affinity and effective
- Fit T cells with no signs of early exhaustion
Outsmart T cell-resistant tumors
- Extensive immune profiling of tumors
- Guided selection of anti-TME modulators
- Translated into T cell engineering
- Maximized accessibility of treatment